Getting a regular appointment is easy at Tassahai once you are a registered client. Please log into your account here and look out for other important information relating to the diary in our regular Client Newsletter.client appointments login
The consultation – hair services
At your initial private consultation, you will complete the registration forms, discuss everything pertaining to your hair care history, your future installation, maintenance, fees and you will have sample locks installed which you will keep in until your installation day.
Please allow up to 90 minutes for this visit.
To book please call Carol on 07976 932 692 to discuss both consultation and lock installation dates.
It is best to arrange both sets of dates at the same time to avoid disappointment for an early installation but this is not compulsory.
You will be sent a short questionnaire to be completed and returned by email prior to your visit.
If when you attend it is discovered that your locks cannot be installed (for eg. breakage, length too short), your deposit will be returned. Installation quotes given at the consultation are valid for 60 days.
Once you have had your consultation for new locks, or it has been agreed that you can transfer from elsewhere, a personal online appointments account will be created for you.
You will then be able to manage your bookings at your leisure, arrange a meal or snack, and even get reminders straight to your email so you never miss your appointment!
Unfortunately it is not possible to book an initial consultation with Carol via the diary. If you are new to my services, please telephone to discuss your requirements.
Do’s and don’ts
- Do shampoo your hair within 48 hours of your visit. It should be accessible ie not in braids or weaves etc so that it can be measured and the density checked.
- Don’t add oils/products before coming and don’t blow-dry your hair so that I can determine its true texture and curl pattern.
- Unfortunately there are no waiting room facilities for children, friends or family so it would be appreciated if you came for your appointment on your own to avoid disappointment.
If you think you have a problem with your locks, don’t suffer in silence. Sometimes a second opinion can be useful. If you would like a confidential chat about your locks please get in touch. Please note that in most instances I will need to see your hair in person to be able to offer help.
- Consultation for new installations is £50 payable in advance and non-refundable
- Deposit for securing the installation dates in the diary is £150 which will be deducted from your installation fee as quoted at the consultation
- Problem locks consultation is £40 payable in advance and non-refundable
We use PayPal for quick, easy and safe payments.